1. Payment Term : For all cleanings payment will be made upfront (100%)
2. Additional Charges : The cleaning cost includes the traveling cost for rendering service.
3. GST : Will be charged as applicable
4. Working Hours : The work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer. However, in case of emergency the cleaning may have to be done beyond office hours and even on holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all such cases.
5. Cleaning : The tank may get empty in case the water levels in the tank are low at the beginning of the service or if the tanks are very dirty. In areas where boring water is used, there is a lot of silt and mica, the water wastage will be more.
6. Emptying of tank : As a practice we do not empty the tank but in case of a dead lizards, pigeons, squirrels, monkeys are found in the tank on cleaning, then we advise the tank to be emptied.
7. Safety of Worker : The client has to ensure a safe passage to the tanks
Disputes if any, shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only